Due the Friday after the election.
1. Constitutional Requirements for the Presidency (located in your textbook) - 10 points
2. My Favorite President - 10 points
3. Electoral College (What is it?) - 10 points
4. History of the Political Parties - 20 points
5. Biography of the Candidates - 20 points
6. Candidates on the Issues (How are they alike? How are they different?) - 20 points
7. Political Conventions (Discuss their purpose. Give the highlights of this year's Democratic and Republican conventions) - 10 points
8. My Predictions (We will complete a map in class that will contain state by state predictions). - 10 points
9. Who Do You Want to Win? (Explain your reasoning) - 10 points
10. Polls (On a weekly basis we will keep track [in class] of a particular poll [to be determined]. Keep this information for your scrapbook). - 10 points
11. Political Cartoons (Four with interpretation-tell what they mean). www.cagle.com is a good website for cartoons. - 40 points
12. Magazine/Newspaper/Internet Articles (Two on each candidate. Give your interpretation of the articles.) - 20 points
13. Post Election (Your thoughts and feelings on the outcome) - 10 points
Please include a bibliography page.